Thursday, August 31, 2023

Desert Rats: I like fairy tales. REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Top of the morning.

 A REAL POWER BLAST.You do not have permission to edit your autopay settings. Please contact customer support to change your settings." But you can not get a person on the phone!A TWISTED PROPHECY.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.EMPIRE OF Lairs’.Views, Voices,Values,Cons And Pros:Sex, Dating, And Relationships:5 years later, termination stands alone.Got to love the snakes in grass, spiders and worms, not, jackasses in the herds of donkeys.

I love and miss you with all my heart papaw Gary R Butcher. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2023.' THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers.



One of the best feelings ever is the fact that I'm able to pack in the stream of other people's lives today. It feels good that for once in my life.

May be an image of heart and text that says 'I hope you're doing okay up there, miss you'

Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross, To Grow, To Expand, Heads Above Common.Good times. Black Lives Matter,KKK White Supremacy both Founded by Democrats- (both Terrorist Groups!) but lets blame Trump!


I think I might have😜 only time will tell tho
May be a doodle of text that says 'One day you will meet someone who will understand your story and protect you because they won't want you to suffer the same pain again.'

Veterans Blues, homeless cases of the earth angels, searching for hope, help and home.Golden Calf: What beef?Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides.

Roads To Travel, Paths To Cross, To Grow, To Expand, Heads Above Common.Good times. Black Lives Matter,KKK White Supremacy both Founded by Democrats- (both Terrorist Groups!) but lets blame Trump!

Yup some times. Sure does sound nice lol
May be an image of 1 person and text that says '"all i want are simple nights like this"'

 Desert Rats: I like fairy tales.   REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT.   HAHAHAHAHAHA. Top of the morning.RACHEL JARROT: SISTERS NOT KIN: DATES AND SNAKES: Dreams of a Sister.Hilarious Can't Stop Laughing..Retards, rednecks, snakes in the grass, faces of frogs, whales on land.One of the things that I live by are the reasons, the seasons, and the causes that connect me with other people, and the things that matter to me.

REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT. Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless. A REAL POWER BLAST.You do not have permission to edit your autopay settings. Please contact customer support to change your settings." But you can not get a person on the phone!A TWISTED PROPHECY.

This side of the fence is a whole lot better💯💯
May be an image of text that says 'Sobriety can lose its excitement sometimes. But I'll take the occasional boredom of work, bills and relationships over the excitement of warrants, arrests and withdrawals hands down.'
All reactions:
7

 Desert Rats: I like fairy tales.   REGARDING THE TRANSFER OF THE AGREEMENT.   HAHAHAHAHAHA. Top of the morning.RACHEL JARROT: SISTERS NOT KIN: DATES AND SNAKES: Dreams of a Sister.Hilarious Can't Stop Laughing..Retards, rednecks, snakes in the grass, faces of frogs, whales on land.One of the things that I live by are the reasons, the seasons, and the causes that connect me with other people, and the things that matter to me.

Rats to roaches, crooks in white gloves, hats and horns, Police states. Dicks, dawgs, cows to call.BREAKING NEWS: God is never late. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. Trust Him. Back in time, read a book or two, saw the story online: blasts.Glenn Klein,American birds, out of free fucks, senior lady, for senior man, age, how tall, retired from what, and locations, are factors. When are we going to see something new. I have not seen anything happening, just rehash and no one being held accountable.

This tho...
May be an image of text that says 'ldc man I'm proud of myself, I came a long way, nobody understands.'
All reactions:
16


Desert Rats: I like fairy tales.HAHAHAHAHAHA.Tricks not treats..Removing 'Racist' Trees , Shastia Brenagh .Cheater, Liars, Carl Brenagh ,Family Affairs.Dream knights, waves on the water, leaders on the seven seas, plenty of fish, lots of wales on land, heads to count. It's Called A Breakup, Because It Broken, Family Matters,Money, Manners, Men And Mice, Faces In The Crowd, Wishes On Stars. Everyone.I Guess.
Top of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chomp Chomp, Gulp Gulp James Howard Kunstler,James Howard Kunstler Escalations Cannot Be Stopped – The White House Is Rattled; Escalations Might All Fuse Into ‘One’ Alastair Crooke

  Words in waves to exchange. Dinner and a dance, dream life to create, if we connect, time to spare, ready for company. Please respond with...