Thursday, September 28, 2023

Fairy tales at church, in the bible, stories of the start of time, sheep and goat, faces in the crowds. Lots of fun,Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight."

 EMPIRE OF LIARS, SPRUCE POWER,WORST COMPANY EVER, FOR SOLAR PANELS. WILL CHANGE MORE THAN ONCE.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544..

I thought 9-11 was ballsy, but this pandemic is crazy ballsy. I never thought this kind of crazy could happen!'SAYT LOUD'.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN.
People change, memories don't.In and out of tomorrow big waves dreams in works lucky home.Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.Cartoon show!!
 Fairy tales at church, in the bible, stories of the start of time, sheep and goat, faces in the crowds. Lots of fun,Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight."

DREAMSLIFEFOREARTHANGELS.BLOGSPOT.COM Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night. Via Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies . Michelle Rainbow Soul - There...   Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights)Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael Jackson, covers the pictures, almanacs to replace.


Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael Jackson, covers the pictures, almanacs to replace.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544..



I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544..


Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael Jackson, covers the pictures, almanacs to replace.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?TESTS OVER TIME, TO FAIL, FIRST ATTEMPTS WITH NEW DATA, PAGES TURNED. DAN EVANS - LIC. # 01324544..



.Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues.Be Fucking Brave! Above Normal .Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it:Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The...
No photo description available.


One Day In Life, Back In Time, Heads In Sands Of Time, Pebbles To Rocks, Gems To Love, Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My. I support impeachment.Love, Lights, Laughter.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.  Thanks so much for the share, the fairies, the colors, the views in other worlds. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’


 Fairy tales at church, in the bible, stories of the start of time, sheep and goat, faces in the crowds. Lots of fun,Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chomp Chomp, Gulp Gulp James Howard Kunstler,James Howard Kunstler Escalations Cannot Be Stopped – The White House Is Rattled; Escalations Might All Fuse Into ‘One’ Alastair Crooke

  Words in waves to exchange. Dinner and a dance, dream life to create, if we connect, time to spare, ready for company. Please respond with...